If you would like to receive my Pilgrim Pilot newsletter, about my journey towards being a missionary pilot, simply enter you email address and click join. I cant wait to share with you in what God is doing.

Monday, October 27, 2008

The Time Has Come

If everything goes smoothly in the morning this guy...and this guy...(nervous smile?)
will be taking their first ride solo together from 7:30-9:30. If you are in the town of Three Hills Alberta I would caution you to stay inside and pray. If you are elsewhere then you should be safe but prayer would still be a good idea.

All kidding aside things have been going really great in my flight training and tomorow morning after getting checked out one last time by a different instructor I will hopefully be soloing. No need to worry about anything just thought the funny face would be good for a few laughs : ) I just wanted to share this exciting time in my training. And by the way, prayer is always welcome.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness. Certainly be asking for His hand to be upon you and His mind be in yours. I know you can't wait. How AWESOME for you. A long way from McCollum airport now man. I'll be with you in spirit, holding on to the straps on the side of great looking plane. May you have the experience you have been waiting for! Can't wait to hear about it. Since we're all spead out now, THANK YOU for taking the time to share. Have a great flight. Luv ya fella -

tin can photography said...

how very exciting!!! so good to see your face tonight-even just for a second :) i'm actually going to be up early tomorrow to go to work so I will pray for you in the morning. i'm glad it sounds like you'll have great weather for the fun first flight!
love you!

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh, it's that time!! God be with you and protect you. I'll be praying for you. I am real excited for you and I know you will do great. Let God be your co-pilot.

Love ya MeMaw

Kay said...

Take flight and soar! How amazing and wonderful to know that you are equipped and ready. I love you so much and I can't wait to see and hear!

Mamma

Anonymous said...

good luck :)
i did like the face

Sarah&Jason said...

i too liked the face kyle! good luck, you will be great, of course. love you!

David Sturgess said...

YOU ROCK!!!!!