If you would like to receive my Pilgrim Pilot newsletter, about my journey towards being a missionary pilot, simply enter you email address and click join. I cant wait to share with you in what God is doing.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Birthday

Why yes that is a lion in our lap - thanks for askin. This is a picture of us at the town Guzoo. Follow the link below to get caught up with pictures on extended birthday fun. There is also some pics at the bottom of a Native reserve that I like to help out at a couple hours north east.

Click MEE

3 comments:

Kay said...

HOW FUN-HOW FUN! Thank you so much for the visual update.I can't decide which is my favorite picture but I do have to say I was so glad to see the "Purple Pusher".

Love you bunches!

Mamma

smitty89 said...

kyle, if you have any leftover chili i have a recipe for chili pizza... tried 'prairie harvest' pizza today for lunch (it had chicken and dried cranberries on it Mmmm so good!)

Anonymous said...

very cool - yep, yep, yep. I do like the basset photos - thanks for the reminder - big ears, big dogs. Glad they still have the freezer of old bread to feed all the animals. Glad to know you liked the camel too. like father like son - thanks for helping me out there so I'm not the only loser. also liked the purple pusher. should be easy to see in the eventual white out that you'll be in. luv ya fella - daddy