If you would like to receive my Pilgrim Pilot newsletter, about my journey towards being a missionary pilot, simply enter you email address and click join. I cant wait to share with you in what God is doing.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Side Trip


Hey Yall
The trip up here was great. We made it on both of our stnadby flights by the skin of our teeth and our luggage followed quickly behind us. Because of this little mix up we were able to take a little detour on the way to school to check this place out. Just about 30 minutes from Three Hills. We took alot of pics so I made a shutterfly.com acount to load them up to so you can easily view them. Sorry guys I have been using any free time for studying and paper writing. Hang in there and I have got several updates to make.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME man - It looks even better in person. Thanks for the update and get down from abandoned mine!
Love you
Daddy

Anonymous said...

Exactly how does poor mama get to a shutterfly.com account? (Or anybody else for that matter)Help-I want to see pictures.Can't wait!

Love YOU !!!!!!!

tin can photography said...

oooh-very cool! how beautiful and vast--hope school is going well; i start tomorrow:( i bought books today for three classes and sintos had to help me carry them b/c i had so many stacked up...

Anonymous said...

Answer yo mamas post man - We want to see pictures too! Is there a link to the shutterfly account? You can Email me is you'd rather at johncredible@yahoo.com --Take care buddy - Your favorite cousin, John

tin can photography said...

the crowd is getting a little restless. i mean, i know you're probably jumping off mountains and all, but... we need the pictures! we're living vicariously through you:)