If you would like to receive my Pilgrim Pilot newsletter, about my journey towards being a missionary pilot, simply enter you email address and click join. I cant wait to share with you in what God is doing.

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Sharpen Up

Time with God. I once was at a summer camp where we had a booklet that led us through a quiet time every morning. One day we were instructed to read a paragraph outloud as if God was talking to us. Man how refreshing that is, I cant belive God would talk to me like this, if I could only read his words for me like this all the time then.... oh wait. The sword of the spirit, which is the word of God. The only defensive weapon given to us in the armor of God. If Im gettin ready to go i cant leave this out.

5 comments:

Abby said...

yay kyle! love you and can't wait to hear updates of your journey. and I like the shaved head. muscle man.

Julie said...

Hi Kyle,

What you are doing so awesome! Our thoughts are with you!!!

Love,
Julie and Perry

Sarah&Jason said...

hello cousin kyle! memaw told me on sunday of your blogspot--so hear I am, ready to be updated on your new venture! love you and we are praying for you (dad even mentioned you sunday when he was talking about his Papua New Guinea trip in a presentation--).

tin can photography said...

your blogspot is very fun-much more exciting than mine:) only if you update, of course, but carly will get onto you for that matter.

i don't like being the only one at this end of the house, but charlie says it has made the transition of everyone going to school much better (as he is currently laying on my bed).

you almost sent us wind and rain the other day, so if you could work on that, that would be nice:)

love you!

Anonymous said...

Kyle!!! Mr. Bean comes out this friday :( i have no one to see it with me. Hope school started out well. I've been hearing bits and pieces of stuff from erin and mommie.
Oh yeah, and I think we're ready for an update :-P

love you
carly