If you would like to receive my Pilgrim Pilot newsletter, about my journey towards being a missionary pilot, simply enter you email address and click join. I cant wait to share with you in what God is doing.

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Gotta Be Fit

After I get to school and go through the 2 week introductory course on world views the first thing we do is take a fitness test and go on a week long backpacking trip in Montana. I was told that I should buy my running shoes way in advance before I leave so that when i get there I can "continue" my training.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go for it big guy. The Green Team is the only way to go. Make Dustin earn his keep and have fun with the guys. Also keep Brad in line (lol). Room 161 - that's the room to be in - it'll be the congregating place in Memorial Hall. Love you and praying for you. Daddy