If you would like to receive my Pilgrim Pilot newsletter, about my journey towards being a missionary pilot, simply enter you email address and click join. I cant wait to share with you in what God is doing.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Float Plane Landing



I'm back now in Three Hills, Alberta at Prairie Bible College. I had a very unexpected, yet very awesome summer this year. I cannot thank Vanessa's family enough for everything they have done and did while I got to visit. I had such an awesome time there and will miss the place and the people there alot. Ive tried to post some pics of the beautiful country surrounding Vanessa's house so have a look.

http://www.tabblo.com/studio/stories/shared/27314/8kyxs9jmn0ezug2

1 comment:

smitty89 said...

hey kyle, here's a list of the lakes you visited while visiting (have a look and see if i missed any)

Lake St. John

Georgian Bay (Meaford, Fort McMurray and Wasaga Beach - longest fresh water beach in the world)


Mary Lake (Port Sydney - dam/rock slide)

Lake Couchiching (Couchiching Beach, Moose Beach)

Lake Simcoe (Oro Beach, Carthew Bay)

Bass Lake (I think this was the first one you spotted heading into Orillia)

*so from the total of lakes they estimate Ontario having you only have about 243,000 more to go!!!!!

ps loved your pictures, just wondering who your little green friend is?