If you would like to receive my Pilgrim Pilot newsletter, about my journey towards being a missionary pilot, simply enter you email address and click join. I cant wait to share with you in what God is doing.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Camp Bighorn


I made it to Montana! This place is awesome, I am constanly left speechless when trying to describe my surroundings. The first picture is when me and my friend Jason Buckmaster climbed the mountain right behind camp after dinner one night. You cant see the camp but it is right below us. At the bottom you can see the river that is about 45 seconds away (and full of big fish) and the mountains on the other side. The picure on the bottom is of me and my friend Vanessa making some sweet oragami fighter dragon/bird-beast things during class. We all get along really well and it is really tight group now. We have been staying busy with an outdoor programming course and kitchen duty before we leave for backpacking in a week. The speakers here are awesome and make your head spin sometimes when questioning life and your faith. There is a hot chocolate machine that is always on and always makes a perfect cup with a delicous layer of foam on the top.

No comments: