If you would like to receive my Pilgrim Pilot newsletter, about my journey towards being a missionary pilot, simply enter you email address and click join. I cant wait to share with you in what God is doing.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Monster Jam




Thanks to Christmas gifts from Memaw and Paw Paw me and my cousin John got to go to this years monster truck show at the Georiga dome. It was so awesome!! The night started off with the monster truck raqces, followed by some 4 wheeler freestyle. These guys were doing back flips on them, its was crazy. Then came the event that I laughed my head off the entire time, trailer racing. This is where some destrcution derby type cars raced around the track. The rules were they had to be pulling a trailer with a load and thye had to finish the race with the load to win. Right from the start these guys were just rippin it around the corners and it wasnt long untill porta potties, refrigerators, and all kinda of things were spread out all over the track. Then the next round of cars came by and plowed into the debris creating even more carnage.

The last event is the one i was most lookin forward to, Freestyle! The drivers each have a limited time to run those crazy trucks right on the edge of out of control while trying to get the biggest air, and do the sweetest tricks. There was several tires and wheels that feel off and trucks that flipped over while catching fire, it was awesome! Last run of the night, Grave Digger. He won the freestyle and the race event that night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was AWESOME! Good time, cuz.

Anonymous said...

Looked like you had a wicked time, I wish I got an x-mas gift like that!

Sarah&Jason said...

salt and pepper live.