If you would like to receive my Pilgrim Pilot newsletter, about my journey towards being a missionary pilot, simply enter you email address and click join. I cant wait to share with you in what God is doing.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Birthday Party

Happy Birthday to me! This is pretty much a good activity for a birthday.

Thanks Mama and Dad for sending me a party in a box. There was like 2 pounds of confetti and we threw it on the floor and all over our selves, then slid on our stomachs on the wood floor.
What else would we do now but line dance!
And then some more dancing. At the end of the night my shirt was totally covered in sweat and my legs were sore.
We put the pinata up outside and it took several good beatings before buckmaster busted it open and everyone dived ontop of the candy. My intern Jules birthday was the next day so we had a comined party. Everyone had a blast and told me my parents were awesome and to thank them for everything. Thank all you guys for your cards and letters, it made for a really sweet day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tin can photography said...

that kayaking picture is awesome! i'm glad you had a birthday fiesta extravaganza--and i missed the line dancing?

tin can photography said...

i tried to make sure things you would do at home are still getting done...nothing too hard now, just some important things: 1. mommie made chili for the weekend and every time she turned around i added more of the chili powder 2. i treated myself to a pumpkin spice latte from starbucks in your honor:)